Endodontic Dental Assistant
Our practice was founded in 1968 on the concept of the highest standards of skill and personalized patient care. Our team of dedicated doctors and staff continually strive to provide endodontic care in a comfortable, caring environment. The office is equipped with the latest technology including digital radiographs and microscopes. We are a paperless office and offer on-line registration for our patients’ convenience. Our typical endodontic procedures include root canal therapy, retreatment and apicoectomy (root canal surgery).
We are seeking individuals who can excel and blend with our excellent team so that we can continue to provide our patients with gentle personalized care. Our reputation is very important to us.
Primary Job Duties Include:
· Assist our Endodontists during endodontic procedures.
· Take patient x-rays, digital and CBCT.
· Take and record dental histories and patient records.
· Prepare instruments for sterilization; clean treatment areas; disinfect equipment.
· Perform infection control procedures to meet OSHA and CDC standards.
· Responsible for patient flow as well as keeping treatment rooms stocked and organized.
· Must have a positive attitude and warm professional demeanor.
· Strong organizational and administrative skills.
· Must be articulate and service-oriented.
· Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others.
· Reliable and prompt.
· Works well in a team environment with a sense of humor and enthusiasm.