Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System is looking for Patient Access Specialists to join our Clinic and Hospital teams in Mountain Home as a Flex employee! THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
Patient Access Specialists are responsible to respond to patient, provider, and department/service area needs with a high emphasis on customer service and accuracy. This includes, but is not limited to, registration, scheduling, referral coordination, and general inquiries from patients, providers and the general public.
What does Flex mean? What is a Variable Schedule?
Flex employees work between 8 to 32 hours per pay period (every two weeks). Hours/schedules are made in advance according to the employees availability and the needs of the department. The shifts and the hours will vary from week to week. The ideal candidate is available days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Please note: Flex roles are NOT eligible for Health, Dental, or Vision benefits.
Details for the Flex schedule:
- You have to be available to train full time for the first 4 to 6 weeks. After that your schedule can vary from 8 to 40 hours per week.
- Flex positions are not benefits eligible
- Employees are given their schedules at least one pay period in advance. This is not an "on call" scenario.
- Supports an exceptional experience through all customer interactions, ensuring professional, timely and accurate communication- both verbally and in writing.
- Supports a perspective payment program by communicating organization policies, financial options, explaining insurance coverage/non-coverage.
- Utilize a variety of technology, tools, and resources to support departmental workflows.
- Performs one of the following workflows with attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency:
- - Call front lining
- - Patient Registration
- - Scheduling
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St Lukes Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.