Location: McCall, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
Come join the Patient Access Registration Team as a FLEX employee in McCall. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
St. Luke's is looking for customer service minded people to become Patient Access Specialists.
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Do you have amazing people skills?
Do you enjoy the rush of the hospital?
Do you have administrative ability with computers and office equipment?
We are excited to be hiring a motivated staff of professionals with excellent customer service skills and administrative knowledge to assist our patients from the front line. These people are most often the first person our patients see when they enter the hospital! St. Luke's takes pride in our involvement in the community and it is of utmost importance to us that we have kind, professional folks helping our most important asset - our patients!
The Patient Access Specialist is responsible for responding to patient, provider, and department needs with a high emphasis on customer service and accuracy. This includes, but is not limited to, registration, scheduling, referral coordination, and general inquiries from patients, providers and the general public.
We are looking for people who have compassion and a kindness for our community who want to help our most important asset in their times of need.
Key Skills for his job:
- Phone skills - the ability to clearly and calmly communicate over the phone
- Great email communication skills - Professional writing ability
- Administrative knowledge and the ability to pick up new computer programs quickly
- Attention to detail
This is a great team that is looking for someone who wants to enjoy what they do and have fun with the people they work with!
What does Flex mean? What is a Variable Schedule?
Flex employees work between 8 to 32 hours per pay period (every two weeks). Hours/schedules are made in advance according to the employees availability and the needs of the department. The shifts and the hours will vary from week to week. The ideal candidate is available days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Please note: Flex roles are NOT eligible for Health, Dental, or Vision benefits.
Details for the Flex schedule:
- You have to be available to train full time for the first 4 to 6 weeks. After that your schedule can vary from 8 to 40 hours per week.
- Flex positions are not benefits eligible
We are excited to offer a $1,500 Sign-on Bonus to external candidates who are hired onto our team!
- Supports an exceptional experience through all customer interactions, ensuring professional, timely and accurate communication- both verbally and in writing.
- Supports a perspective payment program by communicating organization policies, financial options, explaining insurance coverage/non-coverage.
- Utilize a variety of technology, tools, and resources to support departmental workflows.
- Performs one of the following workflows with attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency:
- - Call front lining
- - Patient Registration
- - Scheduling
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.